Thursday, November 13, 2008
Latest
Okay, so I need to stay on top...I fell to the bottom...well things have been busy...I did better then I thought on my GRE's...I got a 4/6 on my writing...I seriously thought that I did real bad on that section...like a 2 or 3...so I did get an e-mail from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee stating that they received all my stuff and that they are meeting on November 19th to review files and I should get a letter soon after that...Other things going on...talk about small worlds...I meet my friend Michelle in 1994 playing ice hockey and we became good friends...we were in each other's weddings and we have been defensive partners on the ice for a long time...so anyway I was on Facebook and Michelle finally joined..and I found out that a women who I went to nursing school was friends with Michelle in high school...hmmmm...too small...enough for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So does this mean you're moving to the land of cheese?
No...it is an on line program....
Post a Comment