Monday, November 17, 2008

Awesome Weekend

















Had a great time this past weekend..went to the Papa Roach, Seether, & Staind concert Friday night with Dave..we had an awesome time..then Saturday my Dad invited me to my cousin's house for a private party with Eddie and the Starlites...a doo wop group (see pictures above)...then my brother Dan is in a play in Bucks county's Town & Country Player's Theater...Saddle up for Murder...so I got to see the second half...he has been doing improv for a while now and a women by the name of Katrina Weidman...who is a cast member of Paranormal State on A & E ( http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/ps-meet-the-team.jsp ) "discovered" Dan and asked him to try out for this play...he did and got the lead role...the lead female role...it is a very funny , very 'bad' western play...I only got to see the second half since I was at my Dad's for a while..It is playing this weekend on Friday, Sat, & a matinee on Sunday (I am going Sunday to see the whole thing)..here is the link http://www.townandcountryplayers.org/ . Then I went to my friend...Jacqui...and stayed over and then got up with her and her husband, Ed...went to a spin class and then to acupuncture for my headaches and back...I feel great today....then it was off to my in laws to pick up DJ....Just a great weekend.........


No comments: