Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting is DONE


Boy am I glad that the vote is over...no more campaign ads!!! Anyway, I decided to blog to stay on top of Michelle's blog list...LOL...Had a great weekend with two games...won Sunday's game 6-0...got crosschecked into the boards and hit my head, but I am fine...had a headache most of the day yesterday, but much better today...I did not score for them this time....joined a book club..going to read Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Relin...DJ had cub scouts tonight for which I am an assistant den leader...Dave helped out doing an achievement related to electricity...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get out of that book club!!! We have been reading Three Cups of Tea for mine and I don't think anyone finished it. I can't even get passed page 20!! And my general rule is to finish a book once I start it, but I don't think I will ever finish it. Let me know what you think of it. I started Belong To Me by Marisa De Los Santos tonight. Hoping this one is better.

Wendy & Dave said...

Yeah..I am on page 17..so we shall see...let me know what you think of that other book...

Icecat62 said...

Glad to hear your noggin is okay!